A very average Ibis, the sheets could have been cleaner. Not difficult to get to Rabat Ville on the tram, by taxi, or by train. My wife had the smell of the sheets over her after sleeping for one night. The sheets were not fresh and clean, something that guests can expect for MAD 488, the reduced price that we paid.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Moussafir Rabat Hotel
- Ibis Moussafir Rabat Hotel Rabat
- Accor Moussafir Rabat
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Moussafir Rabat hotel is located in the city centre, 20m from the railway station, in the residential and administrative district of Agdal. 15 min from the beach, the zoological gardens and the village of Moroccan arts, it is only 10 min from the Palais Royal, the Kasbah des Oudayas and the Mohamed V mausoleum. It has 95 air-conditioned rooms and a restaurant, a terrace, a bar serving snacks 24/24, and 3 meeting rooms for organising conferences. Public outdoor parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Olotels, Venere, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Moussafir Rabat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.