“Excellent food!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 143 Restaurants in Rabat
Cuisines: French
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: french cuisine in a vart deco villa renovated with panoramic wieww and private garden.Here is a more a house than a restaurant - where the lifestyle is practiced with mildness, discretion and charm. It welcomes you with respect, friendliness, warmth and very quickly as friends. The word customer does not make sense.
Rabat, Morocco
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is our favourite place in Rabat. It is our fortnightly feature restaurant. The menu is small but well-thought through fine french cuisine and it is constantly updated for the seasons. We have never been dissappointed with a meal here, everything is amazing.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

San Francisco, CA
“High end "terroir french cuisine"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I really enjoyed their food. It's French country cuisine. If you're fed up with tajine and moroccan pastillas, you'll find your (French) grandmother's special perfectly cooked at the Cosmopolitan. Real comfort food for cold and rainy days in Rabat. I must return soon.

Visited January 2013
Rabat, Morocco
“Good food and nice menu, not so convinced by the atmosphere though...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food was excellent, the service...well, it s a Moroccan service, shouldn t expect too much on that one. I ve seen better service in other places in Rabat in cheaper and more casual places than this one.

Main reason to come here is the food, which is really nice. The terrace is ok and the deco is ok.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mexico, Missouri
“Enjoy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

My decision was made first as the ratings were very high, then when I read the menu everything on it sounded just delicious. I made a reservation on the Internet in cause they were busy but it did not matter as the person greeting at the door did not check. The hostess was so warm and welcoming. She was really professional. My server was non existent, I asked for suggestions and he had no clue, this is when the hostess intervene and the conversation started. All their dishes sound amazing and delicious. They bring a black board with "les suggestions d'aujourd'hui", I wanted to order one of each. When the menu was presented same thing. I rarely felt that way, it was absolutely amazing. I had fresh cepes sautéed with garlic, St Pierre with little clams, and a great champagne to complete each course. The food was just exceptional. Request to seat in the main room as I was seating next to two Gentlemen who were on their cell for thirty minutes and did not stop talking which the voice in the small room was echoing. I shall return!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Antwerp, Belgium
“super french restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We made our reservation based on the fact that they are no 1 in Rabat. Everything was as it should be. The art deco interior was warm and simply but classy. We took an entrée and main course from the suggestions and it was fabulous. The staff was very friendly and proposed an excellent marocain wine. So we decided to come back on our second and last night at Rabat to repeat this experience. As good as the day before! In the future we will visit Rabat again and then we choose again for this restaurant.

• Visited November 2012