We stayed here for three nights and was originally drawn to the place because the British Trekking company "KE Adventure", use it for their stay in Marrakesh. "KE Adventure" is a 'quality' trekking company so if it was good enough for them then surely it would be good enough for me. In fact it was. It is tucked deep down inside the kasbah. Our taxi driver dropped us somewhere near it at night. A local man guided us to the riad initially down many dead ends as he was trying to find it. It was a bit of a thing having arrived late at night and being escorted down narrow alleyways by a stranger. But we needn't have worried. The location feels safe and there is a good feeling about the place.
I would, however, recommend you get the owner to phone up a taxi to pick you up at the airport so she can explain to the driver where the riad is.
This place is heaven though. After a day in looking at the sights in Marrakech this place is a tranquil piece of heaven. The owner is friendly and speaks adequate english. Far better than any of the riads we saw in the medina mainly due to it's location - away from the hussle and busstle but within walking distance of it.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Villa Harmonie Hotel
- Riad Villa Harmonie Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad "Villa Harmonie” is situated in the heart of the Medina in the Kasbah district, just minutes walk from Jemaa El Fna square and the souks. Near the Bahia Palace, El Badi Palace, Saadi Tombs and the new Royal Palace. Access by car nearby. Parking near Free WIFI. 7 NICE ROOMS. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Riad Villa Harmonie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.