Stayed here as a two day extension to a group holiday at the other side of town.
A little tricky to find initially, but its location at the end of a small street means it's very quiet and not passed by the cars and scooters that buzz around every other street in Marrakech!
Once inside the layout is typical Riad, based around central areas and with a terrace on the roof with open and shaded areas, loungers, sofas, tables and chairs etc. Great place for breakfast.
A little French would help if owners Katherine & Abdul are not around, but the maids were incredibly polite and helpful and seem to anticipate your needs.
Our twin room was excellent - extremely well decorated and clean, comfy beds and a peaceful night's sleep.
Really pleased to have found this place, an oasis in a city that can sometimes be a bit frantic!
Oh, and an unexpected bonus was the free WiFi!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Villa Harmonie Hotel
- Riad Villa Harmonie Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad "Villa Harmonie” is situated in the heart of the Medina in the Kasbah district, just minutes walk from Jemaa El Fna square and the souks. Near the Bahia Palace, El Badi Palace, Saadi Tombs and the new Royal Palace. Access by car nearby. Parking near Free WIFI. 7 NICE ROOMS. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, HostelBookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Riad Villa Harmonie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.