We stayed 5 nights at the Riad Villa Harmonie. It was our first time in Morocco. First impressions of the approach to the riad were quite scary as it is situated at the bottom of a dark alleyway. After speaking to the owner, Katerine we then decided to venture out and found that the area is totally safe.The riad is very quiet with only 7 rooms in total and is spotlessly clean and comfortable. The rooms are very dark and quiet at night .Katerine is a mine of useful information about places to eat, see,how much to pay for things and for general advice on getting the most from your trip. The staff Miriam, Fatima and Abdul could not have been more accomodating to our needs and were always bright and cheerful. Breakfast was lovely and different everyday.Great private sun terrace at the top. Cant wait to go back next year.Forget 5 star hotels this riad is far better.TIP take a travel kettle, a hairdryer and some warm nightclothes (it is very cold at night at this time of year).
- Also Known As:
- Riad Villa Harmonie Hotel
- Riad Villa Harmonie Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad "Villa Harmonie” is situated in the heart of the Medina in the Kasbah district, just minutes walk from Jemaa El Fna square and the souks. Near the Bahia Palace, El Badi Palace, Saadi Tombs and the new Royal Palace. Access by car nearby. Parking near Free WIFI. 7 NICE ROOMS. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers and TripOnline SA so you can book your Riad Villa Harmonie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.