Stayed here with a friend 5 weeks ago. Arranged a pick up from the airport to the Riad by emailing them, which was just aswell as I am not sure we would have found it! Tucked down some alley ways! But although looks slighlty unsafe it is ok as plenty of people around to help you if you have any hassel! They do not like tourists being hasseled as they value their tourism too much!
The Riad is so pretty, lovely rooftop garden, especially nice around sunset with a chilled glass of wine listening to the mosque calls! Just ask the owners for a drink and they will bring drinks too you and add on to the bill for the end of your stay, nice touch was the complimentary olives or nuts.The owners are lovely and french but speak English which is just aswell as my french is as good as my arabic! Poor! Able to book tours for you here and advise on where is nice to visit, walking distance, directions etc. Rooms were lovely and cleam, very peaceful place to stay, would stay here again. Marrakesh is a crazy magical place, the souks, the atlas mountains (suurounding villages) the main square, the YSL gardens, all worth wandering round and getting yourself lost and emersed in the culture of it all!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Villa Harmonie Hotel
- Riad Villa Harmonie Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad "Villa Harmonie” is situated in the heart of the Medina in the Kasbah district, just minutes walk from Jemaa El Fna square and the souks. Near the Bahia Palace, El Badi Palace, Saadi Tombs and the new Royal Palace. Access by car nearby. Parking near Free WIFI. 7 NICE ROOMS. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HostelBookers so you can book your Riad Villa Harmonie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.