“Stunning, cultural and romantic with a personal touch!” 5 of 5 stars

Riad Mur Akush
Derb Zaouia 2 | Bab Doukkala, Marrakech 40000, Morocco   |
Ranked #45 of 461 hotels in Marrakech
Sydney
“Stunning, cultural and romantic with a personal touch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2009

My partner and I stayed in this beautiful riad for a week in the beginning of February this year. We loved everything about everything! To begin with Mohammad was an extremely welcoming and polite host, we shared a pot of sweet tea with Mohammad when we arrived and he told us of all the sites and activities we could do around the local area and further out. Abdulla and the other workers were equally as helpful and friendly. Tommy and I would recommend this riad to any couple looking for a well-priced romantic get away spot whilst in Marrakech, it offers a serene and peaceful ambience where you can relax and enjoy each others company - all the rooms are amazingly furnished and designed. One of our favourite things was breakfast on the roof!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple

381 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Valencia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2009

I must honestly say that because of such amazing people like Mohamed, Abdul, and Zora, working at this riad I possibly had the best 5 days of my life while staying in Marakesh. I have travelled to every continent through work and leisure, and have not yet been so completely blown away by the kindness, sincerety, and atmost desire to please guests as I was while staying at Riad Mur Akush. The manager, Mohamed´s genuine interest in my friend and I as we visited made us feel so at home.

The other employees, Abdul and Zora were such friendly faces always interested in our days, willing to help us with anything we wanted or needed. We planned a camel trip and a trip to the hammam through the riad and were absolutely delighted with how the trips turned out.

The Riad was very well located, clean and comfortable. The details such as rose petals in teh fountain, the smell of jasmine in the air, and blankets and pillows for the chillier nights made this place even better.

I cannot think of a better place to recommend. If you could think of one detail they missed, I would be completely amazed. This is a fantastic place to stay.

Thank you Mohamed, Abdul and Zorah for making my experience one that I will never forget.

Danielle

• Liked — the atmosphere and people
  • Disliked — having to leave at the end of my stay
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Riad Mur Akush? Share your experiences!