“Amazing time!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 461 hotels in Marrakech
London, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I've just realised we've not left a review of our wonderful stay last year at the Riad. It was our first time in Marrakech and let me say: it won't be the last.

The riad is lovely, our room was stunning. Christine is amazing and even though I managed to mess up our return date, she was gracious and I'm utterly grateful to her for that.

The staff on hand were great and really, I don't think we could have had a better time. In fact, I'm looking at dates again for this year.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Baia Rose and I became addicted to dozing on the small couch in the late afternoon...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

512 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Oxford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here in March 2012 having read rave reviews. Riad Miski did not disappoint. It is a beautiful, calm building, centrally located, and very competitively priced. The staff were all fantastic, polite, and made us feel very at home.
The Riad itself runs activities, Hammam sessions, cooking classes run by the Riads own chef, and excursions.
We were fortunate enough to be arriving on the evening of Christine's (the owner) birthday and were welcomed with a feast, Moroccan wine, native music and dancing, all within the beautiful atrium of the Riad.

Marrakesh itself is a busy place with narrow, winding streets full of people (and mopeds). Whilst this is part of the charm of Marrakesh it is important to have a quiet, calm space to relax in.
I can recommend Riad Miski whole-heartedly.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Tyreso, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

We were a group of friends and family (all ages) that stayed at Riad Miski to celebrate my birthday. Christine and Francis and their staff went out of their their way to make us feel at home. They gave us tips about Marrakech, helped us book guided tours and restaurants, and spent hours showing us the souks. The riad is beautiful, clean with nice rooms and bathrooms, lovely roof terrace where we had breakfast every day. Christine and Francis also arranged my birthday party in the Riad with marockan dinner (best food we had in Marrakech!), musicians and belly dancing, a magic evening! We also tried their hamam and massage, recommended.
This was my second time staying at Riad Miski, and I enjoyed it even more this time. It is a lovely riad, an oasis in the Medina!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed here in January and we loved it! We booked the Mini Miski package for our first night there, so after the plane ride we were picked up at the airport and taken to the Riad. Christine sat down with us and walked us through all the great things to do and see, gave us a wonderful map, and told us what a good price would be for several things we wanted to do (helpful to know when bartering.) After that we had a hammam and massage at the riad. We also went to a fancy spa for a hammam and massage, but the one from the riad was much better. I wish we would have saved our money and just booked a second one at the riad! We had our best meal in Morocco that night at the riad, be sure to eat dinner there at least once. If you need a taxi anywhere just tell Christine or Youssef and they will arrange it for you. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

My family and I absolutely loved this place. It is a true oasis in the Marrakech medina. The place is beautiful and the staff is super helpful and friendly. The rooms are lovely and the terrace is stunning. Breakfast is great. In sum, the perfect place to stay in Marrakech!

Room Tip: I didn't see them all, but I would guess that every room in this place is excellent.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Madrid, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Very recommended riad to visit Marrakech, the owner of the riad explain us all we needed, the stuff was very nice, rooms and facilities were super-clean, and the hamman incredible.... Don't doubt and go to this riad.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Bamako, Mali
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We stayed with our three young children. I noted that one of the other reviews had a negative experience with their children. Although or children are also lively, we had no problems. Whenever you stay in these old buildings, you have to remember that noise carries. The riad is beautifully renovated (although not traditionally decorated) and we found all the staff helpful and friendly. The location is also central.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Riad Miski? Share your experiences!