“Half-day quad biking at Lake Takerkoust - great fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #89 of 500 Activities in Marrakech
Type: Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Tasnime Quad Marrakech is an agency that offers trips to Marrakech Quad contemplating all the most attractive and amazing landscapes of Morocco (desert, palm trees, mountains, etc..) with professional team and a good atmosphere guaranteed. We offer custom excursion or raids. With family, friends or colleagues, you will pass the sound of quad engines.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
“Half-day quad biking at Lake Takerkoust - great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

We booked the half-day quad biking at Lake Takerkouste for my partner's 40th birthday as a surprise. The enquiry and booking were handled brilliantly and we were given plenty of information and support to ensure we met the transfer driver who collected us from our Riad in the heart of the Medina.

The 4x4s were new, clean (as clean as they can be in a desert) and powerful. We were given all the equipment we needed and the four of us had our own guide who led us off through the low hills and desert landscapes around Marrakech. Not sure we ever saw Lake Takerkouste (!) but that didn't matter.

We had an amazing time, took in some great scenery and stopped for tea at a local berber village to clear some of the dust from our throats mid-way. Worth taking a silk/thin scarf to wrap around your face under the helmet - definitely keeps the sand out.

Half-day is fun but quite challenging in some places - the terrain is as rough as you'd expect. Not sure I would want to ride a quad for a full day.

Wickford, ri
“Good times”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Overall, a very satisfying experience. We went to the top of a hill and looked down on a shepherd tending his flock. I felt like I had gone back in time 2,000 years. Stopped off at a small village for some mint tea. I regret not buying a piece of Art from the villagers. The guide was a tad conservative as we would have preferred to cut loose a bit more from the prescribed paths, but overall, I don't regret using this service. Very polite and well organized.

London, United Kingdom
“An incredible experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

It was my first time quad biking and let me just say that these people are incredibly professional and organised! Quad biking itself was so much fun and I would definitley recommend them to everyone I know and camel riding is something that should be done at least once in a lifetime. Overall I had a fantastic time and I hope to come back in the near future

Northants
“Great value - great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Had a real fun day in the Palmeari with efficient service provided by the Taxi Driver, Guide and the Camel owner. This a is a professional and experienced set up and we were not disappointed with this Quad experience.
The guide takes routes that relate to your experience and builds your confidence. The lunch in the Berber village was tasty and it was interesting to see how they live. The camel man was informative and friendly and took lots of pictures for us.

Would I do this again? Definitely!

New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
“thrilling ride and cultural stopover in a moroccan village!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

so much fun! the guides are very safe and always watching out to make sure everyone is on the same page. my favorite part was stopping in the village where we enjoyed authentic tea and snack and met the amazing people staying there!

Visited October 2013