We had a fabulous time at Al Assala. It is a lovely Place The gardens are stunning, The room was big and comfortable with a great bed and a terrace. The pool is beautiful . It's located only 10 minutes from donwtown and the medina. The atmosphere is relaxed and calm. The staff is cheerful and management has provided us good advice for our city tours. The memories of Moroccan meals we ordered around the pool, gives us already the wish to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exceptional site in the full heart of the Palmeraie, and at only 10 minutes of the effervescence of the Jamaa-el-Fna Place, our property is offering a wonderful park of one hectare of olive trees, fruit trees and palm trees. Around the swimming pool, all is calm and pleasure to relax and enjoy the delicate and discreat service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa Al Assala Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Al Assala Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Al Assala Palmeraie Marrakech