On arrival the villa was even better in reality than the ad. The room was spacious and private patio area was charming, the pool was lovely and the staff couldnt have been more helpful and attentive. The food was plentiful and the BBQ or traditional "sunday roast" in particular were so tasty. Breakfast was a little on the plain side but coffee orange juice and eggs were plentiful. Will definetly be re-booking
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exceptional site in the full heart of the Palmeraie, and at only 10 minutes of the effervescence of the Jamaa-el-Fna Place, our property is offering a wonderful park of one hectare of olive trees, fruit trees and palm trees. Around the swimming pool, all is calm and pleasure to relax and enjoy the delicate and discreat service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Villa Al Assala Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Al Assala Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Al Assala Palmeraie Marrakech