This property is a tytpical walled villa in rustic style, like many others in the Palmarie area about 15 minutes drive east of Marrakech. I arrived about mid day for a 4 day stay whilst working in Marrakech. Whilst my bags were taken to the room I was treated to a relaxing drink by the pool; which I appreciated after the flight. The staff organised transport from the airport. The front of house staff spoke English, French and Arabic and were extreemly friendly. The villa is off the main N8 route and being walled is quiet and relaxing. The gardens are splendid and the scent of Jasmin and the twittering of birds was everywhere. The rooms are spacious and incluse a sitting area, shower room, WC and so on. Each room has it's own balcony. The property consits of two main buildings: the rooms themselves, on two floors with a typical (as I understand) central court with a fountain; and the main reception, dinning room and lounge. I had evening meals as well with no menu. I was asked if I would be dining that night and then given the tareen of the day. Since the choice was always tereen I haven't had one since. Breakfast for me was under a canopy by the pool. Transport to and from Marrakech propper was easily aranged. Knowing how noisey Marrakech is I was glad to be in the tranquil quiet of the villa at night.
I would recommend this for couples and those seeking relaxing acccomodation offered on a very personal basis. This is rather like staying with friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exceptional site in the full heart of the Palmeraie, and at only 10 minutes of the effervescence of the Jamaa-el-Fna Place, our property is offering a wonderful park of one hectare of olive trees, fruit trees and palm trees. Around the swimming pool, all is calm and pleasure to relax and enjoy the delicate and discreat service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, HostelBookers, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Villa Al Assala Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Al Assala Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Al Assala Palmeraie Marrakech