“A Queen's Palace” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #118 of 461 hotels in Marrakech
Dallas, Texas
“A Queen's Palace”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

I visited a couple of weeks ago with my 12 friends. All can say if you want to feel like royalty and want to feel like you have your own palace, this is the place for you. Lamya and her staff make you feel like it is your royal palace. It embodies all the detail and luxury you would expect from Marrakech. The rooms are all different and fantastic. I highly recommend upgrading to a suite.

The food was plentiful, authentic and the best meal I had in Marrakech. We found out they source all their food they cook with what is grown on the property or locally. The breakfast was perfect, and the selections offered were perfection.

The service was royal and I felt I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. The staff was extremely attentive and were mind readers. They provided me with tea and snacks right when I needed them before I could request them.

Lamya totally made us feel like L Mansion was our home during the visit. She scheduled a lot of visit with one of our friends and everything was perfect. On our unplanned day she provided us with guides for the Medina and paired us up perfectly with the right guides to fill our needs. And she is the most stylish property owner/manager I ever met.

If you want visit the Medina and visit other parts town, I highly suggest having her schedule a private car and guide when needed. I would not depend on taxi's. The people she uses are professional and provide a high quality of service.

I highly recommend experiencing L Mansion.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

45 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

I just returned from a wonderful stay at L Mansion with 12 of my girlfriends! For most of us it was our first time in Marrakech and the L Mansion was the perfect place for our fete! We were celebrating the birthday of one of our friends and this luscious luxurious palace catered to all of our needs. First of all I made all of the arrangements in advance with the wonderful Lamya. Lamya took care of all of our arrangements in Marrakech from dinner reservations to private drivers, guides and all incidentals- in advance. When we arrived at L Mansion an elegant gourmet spread awaited us for lunch. The pool is divine and the view is unprecedented-up close an personal to the Atlas mountains which I plan to hike when I return. The rooms were wonderful in that they are elegant and each one is different. My entire party was extremely happy with the level of service and personal attention. The top three things about L Mansion are: the food, the service/rooms and Lamya. I recommend this to anyone whether a romantic getaway, family adventure or outing with friends. Fantastik!

Room Tip: Upgrade to the senior suite- worth it!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

This is one of the best hotels that i have ever stayed in! Its not the cheapest and the service on the terrace of the italian restaurant can be slow!

We dines in the italian restaurant twice and both times were excellent! We also had lunch at the pool side buffet however i would just try something from the snack menu in the future as the buffet is huge and nit cheap!

The rooms are well equipped and spacious however the separate loo is a tight squeeze even for the smallest of frames!

If you want something special, then this is your place! I would put it in my top three hotels in the world and its worth every penny in my eyes!

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Had an amazing trip.
Beautiful surroundings and staff couldn't have been more helpful.
I have stayed in Marrakech a few times and could honestly say this one of the best experiences I have had there and have always liked the city.
The food was especially good and we felt very at home.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I never write reviews but I decided on L Mansion based on tripadvisor reviews.
After my stay at L Mansion, I have to give back to the community by sharing my experience there.
This was my first stay in Morocco. L Mansion is a magnificent Arabian style palace, the level of details and colors of the architecture are just out of this world.
The manager, Lamya made me feel right at home. She is fluent in English and helped me plan/book all my visits and excursions. She's very knowledgeable and caring. She also makes the best French macarons in town.
L Mansion doesn't have set menus...they delicately prepare authentic Moroccan food based on what you feel like eating and/or your pallet. Food is super fresh and just succulent...best I had in all Marrakech.
Definitely coming back next spring with my friends.

Room Tip: I originally booked the executive suite but Lamya kindly upgraded me to the Senior suite. It the mos...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Croydon, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I had to organise a trip for Directors of my company at the very last moment. This would generally be painful but Lamya could not have been more helpful, nothing was too much trouble and in the hundreds of different types of accommodation I have booked, I have never had the pleasure of dealing with someone who is so obviously meant for the hospitality industry.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

The grounds are amazing, the food honestly was our best meals in all of our trip to Morocco, and Lamya is so nice and accomodating. The rooms and the grounds are stunningly beautiful. We recently stayed for three nights with our 18 month old in tow. They were extremely friendly and you felt like you were staying at a friends palace, rather than a hotel. Lamya has 2 kids of her own who our son got to play with when they were home from school and my wife and i spent most of our dinners chatting with Layma as we enjoyed the delicious food. The only drawback of our experience was that the hotel is a bit far removed from town (more like 20 or so mins than the 10 advertised)- but given the hecticness of Marakkech, it was actually nice to escape it after a day of sightseeing. It is not cheap, but we weren't expecting a bargain either. Would highly recommend it (especially if you are traveling with kids)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to L Mansion Marrakech? Share your experiences!