I visited a couple of weeks ago with my 12 friends. All can say if you want to feel like royalty and want to feel like you have your own palace, this is the place for you. Lamya and her staff make you feel like it is your royal palace. It embodies all the detail and luxury you would expect from Marrakech. The rooms are all different and fantastic. I highly recommend upgrading to a suite.
The food was plentiful, authentic and the best meal I had in Marrakech. We found out they source all their food they cook with what is grown on the property or locally. The breakfast was perfect, and the selections offered were perfection.
The service was royal and I felt I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. The staff was extremely attentive and were mind readers. They provided me with tea and snacks right when I needed them before I could request them.
Lamya totally made us feel like L Mansion was our home during the visit. She scheduled a lot of visit with one of our friends and everything was perfect. On our unplanned day she provided us with guides for the Medina and paired us up perfectly with the right guides to fill our needs. And she is the most stylish property owner/manager I ever met.
If you want visit the Medina and visit other parts town, I highly suggest having her schedule a private car and guide when needed. I would not depend on taxi's. The people she uses are professional and provide a high quality of service.
I highly recommend experiencing L Mansion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entering the gate of L Mansion and walking down the majestic cypress alley is an absolute enchantment .Refreshing fountains softly whisper amid lush rose and bougainvillea coppices.Caressed by a gentle breeze, orange blossoms and jasmine give out their alluring scent, whilst the snow-capped summits twinkle in the distance. Tranquil moments away from busy Marrakech… yet so close. L Mansion offers 10 luxurious suites and a stylish 4 bedroom villa, nested in a 5 ha park planted with citruses and olive trees.The sumptuous Andalucian style Guest Palace of which decoration has been executed by the finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your L Mansion Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l Mansion Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- l Mansion Hotel Marrakech