The grounds are amazing, the food honestly was our best meals in all of our trip to Morocco, and Lamya is so nice and accomodating. The rooms and the grounds are stunningly beautiful. We recently stayed for three nights with our 18 month old in tow. They were extremely friendly and you felt like you were staying at a friends palace, rather than a hotel. Lamya has 2 kids of her own who our son got to play with when they were home from school and my wife and i spent most of our dinners chatting with Layma as we enjoyed the delicious food. The only drawback of our experience was that the hotel is a bit far removed from town (more like 20 or so mins than the 10 advertised)- but given the hecticness of Marakkech, it was actually nice to escape it after a day of sightseeing. It is not cheap, but we weren't expecting a bargain either. Would highly recommend it (especially if you are traveling with kids)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entering the gate of L Mansion and walking down the majestic cypress alley is an absolute enchantment .Refreshing fountains softly whisper amid lush rose and bougainvillea coppices.Caressed by a gentle breeze, orange blossoms and jasmine give out their alluring scent, whilst the snow-capped summits twinkle in the distance. Tranquil moments away from busy Marrakech… yet so close. L Mansion offers 10 luxurious suites and a stylish 4 bedroom villa, nested in a 5 ha park planted with citruses and olive trees.The sumptuous Andalucian style Guest Palace of which decoration has been executed by the finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your L Mansion Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l Mansion Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- l Mansion Hotel Marrakech