I couldn't believe my eyes when i came in this palace mansion in Marrakesh, it was like to return on the time 1000 years back. The architecture and decoration are of the highest level, not only inside, also outside. If i did heard well when Lamia explained me how long time took for his father not only to build up the Mansion also to collect all these traditional Moroccan tiles with hand carved - painted ceilings, columns etc...., just 25 years, nearly nothing.
I could be the whole day writing about the beauty of the rooms, specially all the living rooms, the gardens, the swimmming pool, but the best of the best was their warm hospitality, specially Lamia and the sweetest waiter i have ever met in my life. I asked him every day for his name and evryday he answered with the same smile. For sure he thought "which a memory have this old man", but the age doesn't forgive anyone. In other words you felt better than at home, at least i did and as well my friend Kolja, Marcos and Souliman,. I had with Lamia many long conversations about the moroccan culture, arts and heritage, and i didi learn a lot of.
I was also lucky to share a special dinner with Lamia and her husband. So thanks once more for all your kindness and great Hospitality. I forgot to tell you that the very fresh sallad and chicken were spectacular. I did eat few times in the most famous restaurant in Marrakesh, but nothing compared with the meals in Lmansion. Next time i will let Lamia to coordinate our tour guide specially about the good restaurants.
The view of the snowed Atlas mountains range were spectaculars, specially if you had the President Suite, maybe one day when i become rich i can afford to stay one or few nights in that paradise room with the best views.
The only thing i would like to recommend is about the Wifi because we had it only in the lobby area. It woul be good at least for people like (business) me to have it as well in the sleeping rooms, swimming pool ant the out door terrace, and if it is possible at least for the businesses man is to have a room with a big tv screen just for meetings and small conferences.
It was so funny as well that in 4 days i only met for few seconds the other 3 couples that shared their holidays at the same time as me. So with this i mean that even if all the 10 rooms are booked, your privacy will not be in danger.
So i highly recommend staying in Lmansion. It will be from now a day my favorite place to relax, not only as a business man and as well with my family. I will try to come back in April for the Marrakesh Grand Prix organised by Lamias Husband brother, Mr Ali. I take the chance to wish my new friend Ali the best Success to get the F1 in Marrakesh.
So once more thanks to all the Lmansion Team specially lamia and the waiter. Thanks, Thanks and thanks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entering the gate of L Mansion and walking down the majestic cypress alley is an absolute enchantment .Refreshing fountains softly whisper amid lush rose and bougainvillea coppices.Caressed by a gentle breeze, orange blossoms and jasmine give out their alluring scent, whilst the snow-capped summits twinkle in the distance. Tranquil moments away from busy Marrakech… yet so close. L Mansion offers 10 luxurious suites and a stylish 4 bedroom villa, nested in a 5 ha park planted with citruses and olive trees.The sumptuous Andalucian style Guest Palace of which decoration has been executed by the finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your L Mansion Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l Mansion Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- l Mansion Hotel Marrakech