I would recommend the L Mansion for confidential board or business meetings and couples who want total privacy - far (!) away from town - without seeing any other people. There are just 9 rooms and our small group saw no other guests. The hotel is owned and personally managed by a wealthy local family which may be a plus for travellers seeking to connect with the local high society. There are some minor nuisances like (free) wifi only in the lobby area, occasional glitches of hot water in the shower, very cold water in the pool and spa, no proper gym or difficult finding of the service personnel (a bell would help). However the interior design and outside architecture are of the highest quality, like you would expect in a private palace. The food was also pretty good. If you set your expectations right, the L Mansion can be an interesting and enjoyable, albeit unusual choise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entering the gate of L Mansion and walking down the majestic cypress alley is an absolute enchantment .Refreshing fountains softly whisper amid lush rose and bougainvillea coppices.Caressed by a gentle breeze, orange blossoms and jasmine give out their alluring scent, whilst the snow-capped summits twinkle in the distance. Tranquil moments away from busy Marrakech… yet so close. L Mansion offers 10 luxurious suites and a stylish 4 bedroom villa, nested in a 5 ha park planted with citruses and olive trees.The sumptuous Andalucian style Guest Palace of which decoration has been executed by the finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your L Mansion Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l Mansion Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- l Mansion Hotel Marrakech