Thoroughly relaxing week. The hotel staff were very helpful, the shuttle service from and to the airport was efficient and cheap. Only 10 minutes by taxi into Marrakesh, well worth for the cost and the quiet and large surroundings, which you probably do not get in the city centre. We went half board and the food was excellent. The Moroccan wine is interesting .. but the Mojitos are the best I have ever had!
The bedrooms are large and very clean, the showers excellent. The spa was reasonably priced and the massage we had included with our room rate was over an hour long and excellent.
I thoroughly recommend you ask for Omar as your taxi driver, he was very helpful and would wait for us and guide us to the best places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La maison des oliviers a l'ecart des tumultes de la ville rouge est la destination revee pour un sejour a Marrakech. Vous retrouverez dans son architecture le charme du concept d'un Riad traditionnel, allie au confort le plus raffine.Afin de vous relaxer durant votre sejour, un service bien etre vous sera propose. Des vacances pour le confort du corps et la curiosite de l'esprit.Notre etablissement possede 10 chambres standard, 6 Suites Ambassadeur, 12 Suites senior, 1 Suite Pacha, 1 Suite pour personne a mobilitee reduite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your La Maison des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Des Oliviers Hotel Marrakech
- La Maison Des Oliviers Marrakech