Beautiful hotel just outside Marrakech.
We stayed here for six nights and it was close to perfection. As other reviewers have said, it is just outside town but we felt this was a real advantage as Marrakech cab be hectic and hot!
We were able to lie by the beatiful pool all day and then go into the Medina when we wanted, avoiding the stress of being in thecentre .
The rooms are large and well appointed. The bathrooms particularly are quite wonderful.
I would absolutely stay here again. The price combined with the luxurary make this a very attractive hotel.
Highlights include the scent of rose from the gardens and the lamb targine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maison des Oliviers is the gap of the red city of tumults REVEE is the destination for a stay in Marrakech. You will find in its architecture the charm of the concept of a traditional Riad combines the most raffine.Afin comfort to relax during your stay, well be a service you will offer. Holidays for body comfort and curiosity of the institution esprit.Notre owns 10 standard rooms, 6 Ambassador Suites, 12 Senior Suites, 1 Suite Pasha Suite for 1 person mobilitee reduced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your La Maison des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Des Oliviers Hotel Marrakech
- La Maison Des Oliviers Marrakech