Beautiful hotel just outside Marrakech.
We stayed here for six nights and it was close to perfection. As other reviewers have said, it is just outside town but we felt this was a real advantage as Marrakech cab be hectic and hot!
We were able to lie by the beatiful pool all day and then go into the Medina when we wanted, avoiding the stress of being in thecentre .
The rooms are large and well appointed. The bathrooms particularly are quite wonderful.
I would absolutely stay here again. The price combined with the luxurary make this a very attractive hotel.
Highlights include the scent of rose from the gardens and the lamb targine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La maison des oliviers a l'ecart des tumultes de la ville rouge est la destination revee pour un sejour a Marrakech. Vous retrouverez dans son architecture le charme du concept d'un Riad traditionnel, allie au confort le plus raffine.Afin de vous relaxer durant votre sejour, un service bien etre vous sera propose. Des vacances pour le confort du corps et la curiosite de l'esprit.Notre etablissement possede 10 chambres standard, 6 Suites Ambassadeur, 12 Suites senior, 1 Suite Pacha, 1 Suite pour personne a mobilitee reduite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your La Maison des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Des Oliviers Hotel Marrakech
- La Maison Des Oliviers Marrakech