We have just returned from a holiday in Marrakech in which we spent 2 nights of 1 week long holiday at this hotel. It is about 15 mins from out of town and will cost you 100 dirham (£8 ish) for a one way trip.
We were very kindly upgraded on arrival, to a lovely suite will a great balcony view over looking the gardens - we did find 1 dead cockroach in our bathroom (I was a little concerned but the hotel staff ensured us that the hotel had been recently treated for them and we shouldn't see another!) Thankfully we didn't.
The hotel pool is the best part, large pool, great temperature and plenty of sun beds with towels provided. It is a perfect oasis to escape the hustle and bustle of Marrakech. The hotel guests are mainly French and the staff were pleasant to us.
The hotel food is really good and the buffet was the best breakfast we had during our whole time in Marrakech!
All in all, would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Des Oliviers Hotel Marrakech
- La Maison Des Oliviers Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La maison des oliviers à l’écart des tumultes de la ville rouge est la destination rêvée pour un séjour à Marrakech. Vous retrouverez dans son architecture le charme du concept d’un Riad traditionnel, allié au confort le plus raffiné.Afin de vous relaxer durant votre séjour, un service bien être vous sera proposé. Des vacances pour le confort du corps et la curiosité de l’esprit.Notre établissement possède 10 chambres standard, 6 Suites Ambassadeur, 12 Suites sénior, 1 Suite Pacha, 1 Suite pour personne à mobilitée réduite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Escapio, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your La Maison des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.