We have just returned from a holiday in Marrakech in which we spent 2 nights of 1 week long holiday at this hotel. It is about 15 mins from out of town and will cost you 100 dirham (£8 ish) for a one way trip.
We were very kindly upgraded on arrival, to a lovely suite will a great balcony view over looking the gardens - we did find 1 dead cockroach in our bathroom (I was a little concerned but the hotel staff ensured us that the hotel had been recently treated for them and we shouldn't see another!) Thankfully we didn't.
The hotel pool is the best part, large pool, great temperature and plenty of sun beds with towels provided. It is a perfect oasis to escape the hustle and bustle of Marrakech. The hotel guests are mainly French and the staff were pleasant to us.
The hotel food is really good and the buffet was the best breakfast we had during our whole time in Marrakech!
All in all, would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maison des Oliviers is the gap of the red city of tumults REVEE is the destination for a stay in Marrakech. You will find in its architecture the charm of the concept of a traditional Riad combines the most raffine.Afin comfort to relax during your stay, well be a service you will offer. Holidays for body comfort and curiosity of the institution esprit.Notre owns 10 standard rooms, 6 Ambassador Suites, 12 Senior Suites, 1 Suite Pasha Suite for 1 person mobilitee reduced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your La Maison des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Des Oliviers Hotel Marrakech
- La Maison Des Oliviers Marrakech