Have just returned from a short break at La Maison des Oliviers and my first time to Marrakesh and to be honest I was glad we were out of town. The hotel is simply lovely. So quiet and relaxing with lovely pool and poolside restaurant for lunch. Complimentary breakfast was bountiful, as was the quality of food in the restaurant. The rooms were excellent, staff very helpful and were always on hand to organise taxis or shuttle bus. Will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La maison des oliviers a l'ecart des tumultes de la ville rouge est la destination revee pour un sejour a Marrakech. Vous retrouverez dans son architecture le charme du concept d'un Riad traditionnel, allie au confort le plus raffine.Afin de vous relaxer durant votre sejour, un service bien etre vous sera propose. Des vacances pour le confort du corps et la curiosite de l'esprit.Notre etablissement possede 10 chambres standard, 6 Suites Ambassadeur, 12 Suites senior, 1 Suite Pacha, 1 Suite pour personne a mobilitee reduite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Fastbooking, Agoda, HostelWorld, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your La Maison des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Des Oliviers Hotel Marrakech
- La Maison Des Oliviers Marrakech