Decided on a short break last minute to get away from the cold in the Uk. Have been to Marrakesh twice before and stayed right in town but this time I wanted a proper pool to lounge by but still have some Moroccan charm. Riad La Maison Des Oliviers fit the bill perfectly. Spacious , clean, comfortable rooms with tv, Aircon/heating, balcony and garden, en suite. Not as luxurious as a riad in the soft furnishings and decor department but the buildings and grounds are attractive.
Food was surprisingly good, not fancy but good, staff very friendly and helpful. A shuttle takes you into town in less than 15 minutes, book half an hour before you want to go, cost 25 dirhams per person.
I would go back . Shame about the weather!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La maison des oliviers a l'ecart des tumultes de la ville rouge est la destination revee pour un sejour a Marrakech. Vous retrouverez dans son architecture le charme du concept d'un Riad traditionnel, allie au confort le plus raffine.Afin de vous relaxer durant votre sejour, un service bien etre vous sera propose. Des vacances pour le confort du corps et la curiosite de l'esprit.Notre etablissement possede 10 chambres standard, 6 Suites Ambassadeur, 12 Suites senior, 1 Suite Pacha, 1 Suite pour personne a mobilitee reduite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your La Maison des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Des Oliviers Hotel Marrakech
- La Maison Des Oliviers Marrakech