I stayed at the hotel for three days and I was amazed with the design and services the hotel offer. The staff were very nice; the rooms were very large and comfortable; the Restaurant was just amazing with many great indoor feature, the food served was just delicious!; the pool area provived a relax atmostphere and in many occassion lunch is served there by the pool, unfortunately, by 1800 or sundown, the pool seems abandon and dark with no activity there, but maybe during real summer its different. I did not use the spa, so I cannot comment. I must admit that taking a shuttle or taxi back and forth to the city can be costlhy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maison des Oliviers is the gap of the red city of tumults REVEE is the destination for a stay in Marrakech. You will find in its architecture the charm of the concept of a traditional Riad combines the most raffine.Afin comfort to relax during your stay, well be a service you will offer. Holidays for body comfort and curiosity of the institution esprit.Notre owns 10 standard rooms, 6 Ambassador Suites, 12 Senior Suites, 1 Suite Pasha Suite for 1 person mobilitee reduced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your La Maison des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Des Oliviers Hotel Marrakech
- La Maison Des Oliviers Marrakech