I stayed at the hotel for three days and I was amazed with the design and services the hotel offer. The staff were very nice; the rooms were very large and comfortable; the Restaurant was just amazing with many great indoor feature, the food served was just delicious!; the pool area provived a relax atmostphere and in many occassion lunch is served there by the pool, unfortunately, by 1800 or sundown, the pool seems abandon and dark with no activity there, but maybe during real summer its different. I did not use the spa, so I cannot comment. I must admit that taking a shuttle or taxi back and forth to the city can be costlhy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La maison des oliviers a l'ecart des tumultes de la ville rouge est la destination revee pour un sejour a Marrakech. Vous retrouverez dans son architecture le charme du concept d'un Riad traditionnel, allie au confort le plus raffine.Afin de vous relaxer durant votre sejour, un service bien etre vous sera propose. Des vacances pour le confort du corps et la curiosite de l'esprit.Notre etablissement possede 10 chambres standard, 6 Suites Ambassadeur, 12 Suites senior, 1 Suite Pacha, 1 Suite pour personne a mobilitee reduite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your La Maison des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Des Oliviers Hotel Marrakech
- La Maison Des Oliviers Marrakech