I stayed at the hotel for three days and I was amazed with the design and services the hotel offer. The staff were very nice; the rooms were very large and comfortable; the Restaurant was just amazing with many great indoor feature, the food served was just delicious!; the pool area provived a relax atmostphere and in many occassion lunch is served there by the pool, unfortunately, by 1800 or sundown, the pool seems abandon and dark with no activity there, but maybe during real summer its different. I did not use the spa, so I cannot comment. I must admit that taking a shuttle or taxi back and forth to the city can be costlhy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La maison des oliviers à l’écart des tumultes de la ville rouge est la destination rêvée pour un séjour à Marrakech. Vous retrouverez dans son architecture le charme du concept d’un Riad traditionnel, allié au confort le plus raffiné.Afin de vous relaxer durant votre séjour, un service bien être vous sera proposé. Des vacances pour le confort du corps et la curiosité de l’esprit.Notre établissement possède 10 chambres standard, 6 Suites Ambassadeur, 12 Suites sénior, 1 Suite Pacha, 1 Suite pour personne à mobilitée réduite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Maison des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Des Oliviers Hotel Marrakech
- La Maison Des Oliviers Marrakech