We stayed in La Maison des Oliviers to celebrate our eldest daughter's 21st birthday. We had notified the hotel of the reason for our stay by email on booking. When we arrived the hotel had upgraded our rooms to suites with our own pool as a complimentary gesture. The hotel and grounds are simply stunning and to be honest, the photographs on websites do not do it justice.
The staff were so friendly and helpful, it would have been virtually impossible not to chill out.
The pool area is immaculate and very luxurious. All pools were cleaned daily and there were freshly laundered complimentary towels on the sun loungers. There is also a hot and cold snack menu and dining area by the pool. The menu was delicious and portions were generous.
We also dined in the hotel restaurant a couple of evenings. Although the food is less spicy than eg the food stalls in Marrakech, with two chefs in our party, we certainly had no complaints and understand that to cater for a range of international guests it is best to flavour with moderate spices to suit all palettes. The food was well cooked and pleasantly presented. Again - portion sizes were generous.
Our rooms had exotic fabrics and furnishings. Very clean and comfortable and extremely romantic.
Although the hotel is a few km from the city centre there is a regular shuttle service for 100 MAD. After seeing the madness Marrakech city centre (although fantastic), it was lovely to escape to the serenity of our hotel.
The Hammam is beautiful. My eldest daughter is a qualified beauty therapist and she rated the massage in the Hammam the best she had ever had.
All in all, this hotel made a great holiday, absolutely fantastic for us. I would highly recommend it and cannot wait to go back again...Flight for Marrakech please?!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maison des Oliviers is the gap of the red city of tumults REVEE is the destination for a stay in Marrakech. You will find in its architecture the charm of the concept of a traditional Riad combines the most raffine.Afin comfort to relax during your stay, well be a service you will offer. Holidays for body comfort and curiosity of the institution esprit.Notre owns 10 standard rooms, 6 Ambassador Suites, 12 Senior Suites, 1 Suite Pasha Suite for 1 person mobilitee reduced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Fastbooking and Priceline so you can book your La Maison des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Des Oliviers Hotel Marrakech
- La Maison Des Oliviers Marrakech