If you wish to stay in a modern hotel sterile and without soul this is not for you ! If you prefer the authentic yet comfortable AND with human warmth then this Riad is what you are looking for ! We arrived very late and yet we received a warm welcome from the night person - one of the nicest person one could ever meet - and we had a lovely traditional dinner ready for us !
The room was very spacious and very comfortable with a nice touch of originality ! The owner and the staff could not do enough for us ! We just loved the entire experience AND we were one step away from the famed place Jemaa el Fna !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 3 minutes walk from Jemaa El Fna square, accessible by car, nestled in a quiet street in the vibrant Medina, Riad Al Assala is a beautiful guest house offering high quality services. This fully restored character residence is a harmonious blend of Moorish style and modern comfort. Riad Al Assala has 6 spacious rooms and suites with air conditioning and a charming fireplace. All rooms overlook the central courtyard in the middle of which is a small pool. The large terrace, equipped with solarium, offers a beautiful view of the Atlas Mountains and the Koutoubia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Riad Al Assala Medina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Al Assala Medina Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Al Assala Medina Marrakech