Unbelievably convenient for all the action and fantastically friendly and helpful staff. Very very comfortable rooms, child friendly (two beds in our suite) and awesome terrace with spectacular 360 degree views over Marrakesh and the Atlas Mountains - a real gem. Hard to imagine anywhere better for the price as way better than the pretentious Mamounia. Far more authentic and real yet just as comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Al Assala’s superb location means that it’s hidden away from the rumble tumble of everyday life but is just a 2 minutes walk away from the famous “Jemaa-el-Fna” Square. It is very easely accessible and is the ideal place to stay to discover the ochre city ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, Prestigia, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Riad Al Assala Medina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Al Assala Medina Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Al Assala Medina Marrakech