Travelled here Jan 2013 with my daughter and it was everything others have said Would strongly recomend getting taxi from airport prebooked by the riad as i dont think we would have found it otherwise but once found it was found it was so easy to stay here We were the only guests and were given incredible service even with Salah waiting at the end of the alley for us one night Yes the alley smells and there are no signs but it really is fabulous inside We didnt feel unsafe at any time getting home and it is so near everything
Spent my birthday at a Hamman the Riad booked for us just round the corner which was one of the best massages I have ever had Followed by a drink on the roof terrace watching sun go down behind the Koutoubia mosque; an amazing starry night appearing before heading for a meal in the square at our favourite stall 117 where i was treated to a free cake made from a snickers bar Fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Al Assala’s superb location means that it’s hidden away from the rumble tumble of everyday life but is just a 2 minutes walk away from the famous “Jemaa-el-Fna” Square. It is very easely accessible and is the ideal place to stay to discover the ochre city ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Prestigia, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Riad Al Assala Medina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Al Assala Medina Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Al Assala Medina Marrakech