Checking into the Riad Al Assala, one might be wandering whet they have signed up for. The location on a side alley in the Medina may make you a bit nervous. But fear not. behind the door is a small bit of paradise in the wild and crazy Medina of Marrakech.
The service was tremendous. There are two different English speaking attendants in the evening and morning. The staff is always at on site and very present. I felt very safe here.
The room was charming, rustic and very clean. (Though I continually bumped my head on the entry door). Very Moroccan in feel.
There is a bubbling pool in the center of the property. November weather kept me from using it but it is charming none the less.
Wifi on site is very strong. Breakfast was basic but nice. Again...the service was excellent.
Best of all is that the location is so close to the Jemaa El Fna Square you won't believe it. Only about a 5 minute walk. Also very near to many other Marrakech attractions - Mosque, Bahia Palace etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Al Assala’s superb location means that it’s hidden away from the rumble tumble of everyday life but is just a 2 minutes walk away from the famous “Jemaa-el-Fna” Square. It is very easely accessible and is the ideal place to stay to discover the ochre city ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Prestigia, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Riad Al Assala Medina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Al Assala Medina Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Al Assala Medina Marrakech