This is not a 5 star hotel and the bathrooms have a telephone style shower/tap combo but no hook for the shower head. The staff are lovely and go out of their way, they were so helpful even though their english isn't that wonderful but better than my french. Everything in Morroco is geared to the french as it is the second language and most travellers speak french so worth brushing up on it in advance. The riad has a sister hotel in the palm grove area where you can go for a hamman and massage, nice place but definitely prefer the riad. We got stung on the taxi and the lady at the spa said one price and the taxi driver said another! We also travelled to the atlas mountains organised via the riad - much easier to do - which was really enjoyable but as ever check what is and isn't included. Wonderful staff really made the stay.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Al Assala Medina Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Al Assala Medina Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Al Assala’s superb location means that it’s hidden away from the rumble tumble of everyday life but is just a 2 minutes walk away from the famous “Jemaa-el-Fna” Square. It is very easely accessible and is the ideal place to stay to discover the ochre city ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers and Orbitz so you can book your Riad Al Assala Medina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.