We stayed at the Riad Noir d’ivoire for one week after Christmas in 2009 and it was absolutely magnificent. The Riad is renovated with a stunning love to detail and the unique style of its interior is astonishing. Without doubt I can say that it belongs to the most beautiful boutique hotels I have seen so far. Even though the Riad was fully booked we had the feeling of enjoying our own private luxury Riad throughout the whole time. The Riad contains of two courtyards and as there are no guest rooms on the lower floor it is more than spacious. It is situated in the northern Medina about 10 minutes from the Souks. Staff was very friendly and helpful and gave lovely hints and tips for enjoying Marrakech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech