We stumbled across this by chance through the Mr & Mrs Smith website - when looking for a place to celebrate my girl-friend's birthday.
Both my girlfriend & I have travelled extensively around the world - filling up passports with stamps long before their expiry.
Riad Noir d'Ivoire is one of only two hotels that I would recommend to friends in the world.
We could not fault Jill & Damien for making us feel so welcome - so often hotels say treat this as your home but Jill really meant it. The rooms were wonderful - all of the features you would expect from a corporate hotel but all of the charm and individuality of a boutique hotel.
And the general level of service (often a bug bear elsewhere) whilst unobtrusive - could not be criticised.
I can't wait to get back there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech