An incredible place which I could not recommend more highly. We were treated like royalty from the moment we were picked up from the airport until the moment we were dropped back. In fact I wouldn't be exaggerating if I said we were treated even better than royalty- when a middle eastern royal family dropped in to the riad during our stay to have a look in the boutique, our host Jill seemed more concerned with our wellbeing than theirs!
Jill and Damian were fantastic hosts and made our one year wedding anniversary the memorable experience I had hoped for. The riad itself is magnificent- a perfect blend of comfort and style, the room (we were in the Zebra room with our own private roof terrace and jacuzzi) was spectacular, and the location is right in the heart of the medina. What more could we ask for?
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel
- Riad Noir d Ivoire
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. Meet and greet service with our donkey Couscous and our four loving cats! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.