I wanted to book a weekend away with my wife without the children. We chose Marrakech as it is a truly exotic location but only 3 hours away. I booked Noir d'Ivoire as we were only away for a weekend and I thought we deserved pampering - and I was not disappointed!
We had a fabulous weekend and Noir d'Ivoire was simply perfect. The ambience was just right, tranquil yet cool, luxurious but relaxed - I'll always associate Norah Jones with this place. We had only been there a couple of hours before we were already planning our return. Jill and Damien were the most gracious hosts and always seemed to be there when we needed them - even giving us a mobile phone if we needed 'talking in' back to the Riad. We had the most wonderful weekend and can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. Meet and greet service with our donkey Couscous and our four loving cats! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech