Outstanding design, food, service and owner. The owner Jill, Damian and the staff all gave the impression they had all the time in the world just for you, yet managed to run the hotel to incredibly high standards. All the staff were so gracious and accommodating. We were a bit mad going to Morocco as one of our teenagers has a potentially fatal allergy to nuts. Jill said she would sort it and she did. The rooms were cleaned and nuts removed, the restaurant staff were fully briefed and we felt and were safe in a country where nuts are a significant part of the cuisine. Jill even arranged for a good local restaurant to give us our own chef for the evening so we could try an evening of Moroccan food and entertainment. We will go back with friends and recommend it to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech