I returned two years after my first visit to Noir d'Ivoire to celebrate my 50th birthday party with friends and family, so taken had I been with it the first time I visited. I booked the 6 rooms which make up one of the two wings of the Riad and we had the exclusive use of the roof top for breakfast and evening drinks and the courtyard below for our fabulous celebratory dinner complete with local musicians and belly dancers. Asaf and Hassan were extremely attentive and nothing was too much trouble. My plans and instructions for the weekend, were complied with right down to the last detail: the horse and carriage rides were ready and waiting, our tour guide was extraordinary and the atmosphere they created for our special celebration was sublime. The staff were so very friendly and accomodating and they even danced with us to the music..... No detail was spared, fresh flowers in my room, rose petals and candles in the bathroom, on the dinner table....It was indeed the truly magical place I had imagined it would be, to spend some very special moments. Everyone who accompanied us had a wonderful time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech