as soon as you step into this riad from the madness that is Marrakech, you are hit with a sence of calm and serenity. The winter and the summer courtyards are gorgeous and sumptuous, and from the start, the staff treat you like one of the family and cant do enough for you. The rooms and suites do not disappoint either, Roomy, beautifully furnished and very comfortable. Great food too if you do not fancy tackling the Medina at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech