My wife and I have just returned from 5 days in Morrocco to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary and our stay at Noir d'Ivoire was certainly a highlight. The riad is located in the Medina and a short walk to the hustle and bustle of the Souks and is a tranquil oasis. As everyone else has commented, this is very unlike a stay in a hotel - you are treated like family more than guests. Rather than a standard "check-in", we were welcomed with a drink and Afaf sat us down to explain a few things. They then presented us with our own mobile phone for the duration of out stay so if we needed anything we could just ring. That might be to say where we wanted to take breakfast (in our room, in the central courtyard, on the roof terrace etc....!) or a call to be guided out of the souk maze (luckily not needed). Such a nice idea but one that demonsrates the lengths they go to offer the personal touch. Afaf, Hassan and the rest of the team are extremely hospitable and very knowledgable about the city. They even helped us organise a bit of the trip that wasn't even organised by them. We didn't try the food in the riad as we ate out in the Medina every night but slightly regretted it as every night we returned to talk to those who had eaten in the riad who said it was amazing, where our's was a little average. Probably not a good place for those with young children as part of the charm is the peacefulness. As lovely as they are, my three children would probably not enhance that tranquilness! Believe all the hype - it's amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. Meet and greet service with our donkey Couscous and our four loving cats! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech