Noir d'Ivoire is a perfect paradise inside the busy and crowdy Marrakesh! We have just returned from our trip in Morocco of which we spent 6 nights in this amazing riad. Our words are few to describe these days in Riad Noir d'Ivoire. We were welcomed by Hassan and he introduced us to whole stuff! We even didn't carry our baggages up to the room! Hassan gave us an excellent map and tips for what we will visit, eat, buy etc. Afaf also recommended some places to see and both were there every time we wanted them. They also give us a cell phone to give them a call any time of the day if we needed something or in case we got lost to sent someone to pick us up. Everything we wished for was in our room or booked for us. The stuff was so friendly, kind and they always give you a big smile!! Our suite (panther) was also amazingly furnished and so so clean!!! The riad is full of luxury and you feel like you open the door to paradise! One night we stayed for dinner in the riad and Mama cooked a delicious meal for us! Hicham also was always there for us and he arranged many of our excursions! Breakfast was excellent! Hassan and Afaf said "this is your home now feel free to ask everything you need"!! We believe these words give the whole picture....!!!! The location was perfect for wandering around the Medina! Hassan recommended some places for dinner or lunch and we definitely believe he knows what will please you!!! We even had the opportunity to have our private taxi driver Mohamed who is also very kind and has a beautiful sense of humor, he even dropped us until the door of the Riad when we were out late at night! Believe us, having a private taxi driver that you know he will pick you every time you want and he will leave you just outside of the riad is a big relief in Morocco. We left the riad at 5:30 am and they even had ready the breakfast for us! Everything was fabulous and we thank all the stuff for our beautiful stay and memories in Marrakesh!!! We definitely recommend this place and we eager to come back!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech