Our two daughters were booked to go on the school ski trip so for the first time in 14 years had a chance to have a four day break during school term anywhere in Europe. We wanted somewhere warm so chose Marrakech and had been advised by a well travelled couple we met on holiday last year to stay at Riad Noir D'Ivoire. Booking by e-mail was easy and Rebeca, who is amazing, organised the transfer from the airport (telling us not to pay the driver which was helpful) and a meal on arrival - a daily dish based on family recipes by "Mama". So far so good.
Everything went as planned and Rebeca met us, like long lost friends, at the Riad with a hug and a glass of Champagne. We stayed in Panthere, which is the most wonderful room with a balcony which caught the morning sun and overlooked the pool - we also had a log fire each evening. In the morning Rebeca gave us a helpful map and briefed us about how to find our way around and we were given a mobile phone with useful numbers to use during our stay. She seemed to instinctively know what we would like and we weren't disappointed.
We really enjoyed our walks around the Medina and always looked forward to returning to the tranquil surroundings and attentive staff at the Riad. Breakfast is served all day so we went our early a couple of times and returned late morning for breakfast and a swim which worked well. Rebeca booked Le Tobsil and Le Jardin which were both very good and we used the Hammam and Spa at the Riad which were also excellent and very convenient.
We had a fantastic break in this wonderful Riad made all the better by Rebeca whose joie de vivre sets the atmosphere and filters down to the guests and staff. An excellent, highly recommended place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech