I was surprised with this holiday by my boyfriend and it was more than I could have expected. We were picked up from the airport and taken to the riad where we were met by Afaf, who warmly welcomed us. The dinner provided was excellent. We stayed in various rooms, all of which we're clean and elegantly decorated. The service was excellent and Rebecca was very helpful in showing us a map of the old town and where to eat/what to see. The breakfasts that were served daily were exquisite and having a personal service of being able to eat breakfast anywhere in the riad was ideal. You can organize anything that you would like as the service here is excellent and caters for your every need. We also used the hammam and spa treatments which were excellent.
This stay was excellent, and I would definitely recommended this riad as somewhere to stay in Marrakech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech