The peace and intimacy of this beautiful riad is exceeded only by the attentiveness and warmth of the staff. From my first evening, tired after 36 hours of travel, met by friendly staff who welcomed me with a glass of wine by the courtyard with four two-story waterfalls and an exquisite meal, to the cell phone pre-programmed with riad and Afaf's number should I get lost in the souks. Before I came there was a mix-up on rooms, and the immediate attention from this riad to make it right and insure that I was not disappointed was far beyond my expectations. The massage and hamman were lovely, and the two riad cats made me feel even more at home. I stayed twice, with six days on a bike trip in between -- Afaf gave me another programmed cell phone with instructions to call her if I needed any help on the trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. Meet and greet service with our donkey Couscous and our four loving cats! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech