Just back from a week in the Riad with my wife (stayed in the beautiful Zebre room). Loved everything about this Riad. Unparalelled and discreet service, wonderfully decorated room, and beautifully furnished Riad which was an idyllic retreat. All the staff were available if required for assistance or advice but were never over-bearing. Loved staying in the Medina and while it is tucked away down a few alleyways we found it easy to navigate with the clear map and directions given to you by the Riad on your arrival. The location is convenient for a walk through the medina to the main square, and also if you wanted to exit the Medina towards the new town. Our experience of the Medina was very positive. We enjoyed staying in amongst the day to day life of the old town rather than in the new town which was very pleasant but which frankly isn't too different to a lot of the shops and restaurants you would find in Paris or Nice. Many Thanks to Afaf and the whole team for looking after us so well and we would love to return to stay next time and would wholly recommend this Riad to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. Meet and greet service with our donkey Couscous and our four loving cats! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech