I stayed 4 nights at Riad Noir d'Ivoire, for my partners birthday. From the time of booking the team at the riad took excellent care of all our requests and questions, and made every effort to provide us an excellent stay. And excellent it was.
The hotel is very discrete from the outside, tucked away in a narrow street north of the souk. Inside it's nothing short of wonderful, with a very elegant eclectic decor, and excedingly comfortable. We stayed in two different rooms during our stay, both of them facing the pool courtyard. Again, what a fabulous interior design, very detailed, and what fun rooms to be in. Both had access to a private rooftop terrace with jacuzzi and lounge chairs, ideal for breakfast or late afternoon rest. The bathrooms were decadent, with huge sunlit walk in showers.
The pool was heated, and it felt just like swimming in an over the top giant bathtub. As the weather was greyish and not very hot, it was just perfect.
Rebeca and Damien, the team running the Riad, were super friendly and helpful at all times, which makes a huge difference especially in a city as foreign as Marrakesh. They told as all about the best places to visit, great advice on restaurants, what to buy and where, and really made our stay that much more special.
I didn't have dinner at the hotel, but had lunch a couple of times and it was quite good. Breakfast however could be improved.
I wholeheartedly recommend the Noir d'Ivoire for anyone looking for an authentic, intimate and stylish introduction to Marrakesh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. Meet and greet service with our donkey Couscous and our four loving cats! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech