We visited for our honeymoon and stayed for three nights at Noir d'Ivoire. The premises were spectacular. Both the pools are gorgeous! The photos posted are beautiful, but the premises are even more amazing in person if you can imagine. Rebeca and Afaf were so friendly and made us feel like family! They spent time to greet us and tell us everything we need to know about traveling to the Square, souks, Gueliz, to get spices, restaurant recommendations, etc.
We stayed at the beautiful Guepard suite which was beyond our expectations and breathtaking. It had a private entrance, separate living room, huge bedroom and bathroom, plus a private roof top terrace with jacuzzi. The service was top notch and everyone was so friendly and professional. Rebeca surprised us the first night with rose petals and candles for our honeymoon. It was so thoughtful.
We were lucky enough to get the last room that weekend! Although the room was quite pricey, it was well worth it. (We also went to multiple cities in Spain as part of our honeymoon, so had to cut back on lodging elsewhere)
We had dinner the first night and it was sooo gooood!! Maman prepared a chicken dish and it was the BEST chicken dish my husband and I have had in a long time. and we eat out all the time at restaurants in NYC. If you stay here, I would recommend having at least one meal.
We also did the hammam and massage which was a very interesting experience! We enjoyed every moment.
All in all a fabulous experience made even better by the hospitality of Rebeca, Afaf, and entire staff at Noir d'Ivoire. We want to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. Meet and greet service with our donkey Couscous and our four loving cats! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech