We visited the Riad Noir d'Ivoire for our honeymoon and stayed for three nights. Every single element was perfect; the room, the rooftop jacuzzi, the amazing service, the unbelievably helpful staff, the location, the food and Mojitos. I would advise everyone to go here when visiting Marrakech. Thanks to - Rebeca, for making us feel so welcome, Afaf, for helping out with every part of our stay, And the rest of the team for going out of their way to make our honeymoon so special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. Meet and greet service with our donkey Couscous and our four loving cats! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech