After an ill advised booking at a different Riad fell through at the last minute, Rebeca (the Manager of Riad Noir d'Ivoire) came to the rescue! With plans to propose to my girlfriend I was looking for somewhere special to stay and Riad Noir d'Ivoire did not disappoint - a fantastic Riad offering a truly romantic and relaxing experience. I could not fault the staff, or the Riad in any way. All the staff worked incredibly hard to make our stay truly amazing and were always on hand to respond to any request. From our arrival at the airport to our departure 4 days later Rebeca and the Noir d'Ivoire staff were simply unbelievably welcoming and friendly.
The team are able to recommend and organise restaurants, trips or activities and tailor these to suit your needs. Breakfast can be served at any time and allowing you to dine anywhere within the Riad, whether it be around the pool, on the roof terrace or within the courtyard area was a really nice personal touch.
I highly recommend this Riad to anyone. I found it very easy to book direct rather than through an agent, with the team responding to emails immediately and also available on the end of the phone.
Many thanks to Rebeca and her team!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech