My girlfriend and I just had a wonderful 3 day stay. Everything is top notch. Rebeca manages the riad with such care and dedication - she and her assistant Afaf are always available to help with booking restaurants, tour guides, taxis, etc. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast each morning was great. The rooms are impeccable. Bouillotte, the little black cat, warmly greets all the guests...I was tempted to stick her in my luggage upon departure. Definitely the best place to stay in Marrakech - the personal touch makes it a much better choice than Marmounia. Thanks Rebeca!
- Oliver and Lauren from NYC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. Meet and greet service with our donkey Couscous and our four loving cats! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech