It was almost 7 months to the day when we went back for our second visit. Perfect as before; it only gets better with the new spa services. This was a four day visit on this trip in September and I must congratulate Rebeca and her assistant, Afaf for making our stay another memorable event.
On day 3 my wife came down with a serious chest & throat infection (after spending 2 days in damp London). Rebeca arranged for a top-flight doctor and an immediate house call. You can't ask for better service than that.
On this trip we stayed in for two evening meals at the Riad, something that I would highly recommend. Very romantic with candles around the reflecting pool.
We hope to be back in April next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. Meet and greet service with our donkey Couscous and our four loving cats! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech