We stayed at the Riad Noir d'Ivoire at the beginning of September and it was simply wonderful. Rebecca is a gem and her staff is super helpful, almost knowing what you need before you know it yourself. The Hotel is really beautiful and felt like home to me. We chose one of the smaller rooms, but still felt very comfortable there. The food is delicious. A day in the spa getting a traditional Hamam treatment a must. All in all a perfect stay - I recommend for anyone who is thinking about a vacation in Marrakesh to choose this Riad!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech