The Riad Noir d'Ivoire was simply spectacular. It has a wonderful, relaxing atmosphere and the architecture brings out the culture of Marrakech. It is located in the depths of the Medina and has a lovely traditional feel to it. Personally, I love to see the culture and liveliness of the Medina, the experience was made better as we had our luggage taken by "Couscous" the riad donkey. The service is very good, special thanks to Rebecca who was wonderful at suggesting things during our stay. There is a warm, luxurious feeling to the riad. Overall, I had a wonderful stay and I am looking forward to going back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. Meet and greet service with our donkey Couscous and our four loving cats! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech