We are very seasoned international travellers and had the pleasure of spending three nights at this gem in Marrakech. We echo all the other excellent reviews in the comfort, style, service and location. What sets our experience apart was our unusual request for assistance with kosher meals and guidance with synagogue services. In advance of our stay Rebecca was exceptionally gracious and willing to accommodate our requests.
She found a kosher caterer to provide our two kosher sabbath meals which we enjoyed with the personal service of the staff in the comfort of the riad. The staff could not have been more pleasant and accommodating. They helped us with directions to the synagogue and overall we had a most memorable sabbath experience. Thanks to all the staff.
The private individual experience in the onsite hammam is an experience not to be missed. We would highly recommend a stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech